1. 1 Hour is not too far to drive for awesome Clam Chowder
2. What a shortstop is. It is virtually impossible to live in Massachusetts and avoid learning about baseball. And I’ve tried so hard.
3. 7 pints of Bass is 1 too many. I shoulda stopped at 6.
4. Townie bars in Fairhaven, Massachusetts are SCARY.
5. Unless they have good clam chowder. And unless I can pick up the tab for our entire party of four (though one of them was pregnant, so she’s a pretty damn cheap date) for under $60.
6. I have good friends who let me sleep on their sofa. And who mysteriously get my car from the bar to their house.
7. I need to start drinking more. 7 beers should not give me a hangover. I’m out of practice. See what happens when I leave the south?